www.thailandreopening.com is owned and operated by Tourism Authority of Thailand. These privacy policies describe how we collect, use, disclose, process, and protect personally identifiable information ("personal information") that you ("user") may provide to participate in an activity on www.thailandreopening.com ("website"). Personal information refers to information that can be used to identify people or information details and other information that the organization possesses or has tendency to access whether it is true or not. Website reference includes all other relevant information including but not limited to the website for communication devices and application. When you visit or use the website, you agree and consent to allow us to collect, use, disclose, and process your personal information according to these privacy policies and or the conditions of the website. If you do not agree with privacy policies below, please leave the website immediately.
If we make corrections that lead to changing our ways of collecting and using your personal information, those changes will be notified in these privacy policies and starting date will be announced at the top of the privacy policies. Consequently, you should examine these privacy policies periodically in order to help you understand our latest policies and principles. Tourism Authority of Thailand will obviously announce above-mentioned important changes before making any changes. If you do not agree with these changes or modification of privacy policies, please do not continue to use this website. You will consent to allow us to modify privacy policies when you use the website after starting date of privacy policies modification.
We collect your personal information from the way you use the website. The mentioned personal information includes but not limited to your name, user’s information, login information of Tourism Authority of Thailand, addresses, phone numbers, and emails. In addition, we also collect non-personally identifiable information (that cannot be used to identify you) including but not limited to IP address information, geographic location information, types of operating systems, nationalities, search settings And general information related to the use of the Internet.
We may use your personal information and other information that are collected through the website. For the following purposes :
• For identifying participants with us.
• To analyze for future development of the campaign.
• For contact with you regarding usage and / or visits and participation on the website including any inquiries and / or requests that you submit via the website or otherwise.
• Publish your comments like Travel agent digitally and / or publicly accessible publications
• Our enforcement of terms and conditions
• For other purposes you have been informed while collecting
Your personal information will / may be disclosed by Tourism Authority of Thailand to its affiliated companies of Tourism Authority of Thailand. Furthermore, Tourism Authority of Thailand may also disclose your personal information to third persons such as service providers, distributors, or distributing agents for one or more purposes as mentioned above from time to time.
As stated above. When viewing and using the site, registering for events from the website, pressing "confirm" or equivalent or when you create a new account on your website:
• Allow the Tourism Authority of Thailand to collect, use, disclose and / or process personal information as described for the purposes described above.
You may withdraw your consent for the collection, use, or disclosure of your personal information at any time by informing us in advance appropriately. If you want to withdraw your consent, please let us know. Follow the contact details listed below. We will stop collecting, using, or disclosing your personal information upon receiving your notice of consent to withdrawal or at the end of the campaign period, your personal information will be automatically logged out unless required by law. If we have a legitimate business purpose or legal purpose to maintain the information and you agree that we will not be responsible for any loss or damage arising out of or relating to the termination of such information.
We protect the personal information under our possession or control by managing appropriate security which includes physical, technical and organizational procedures in order to prevent access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks.
Our website may contain links to other interesting sites. If you use these links to leave our website, you should know that we cannot control those websites. Please note that we are not responsible for the privacy principles of other sites. We recommend that you read the privacy announcement on each site that contains personal information when you visit the site.
This site allows you to create an account on a member registration based on the information you provide. When you give information, register, and create your account. You assure that:
• You are at least 18 years old.
• Your information is correct, factual based on the current status and complete according to the registration form on the website. ("Registration Information")
• You will update this registration information to make it true, accurate and complete. We are fully responsible for all activities related to username or password. Your password is for your personal use only and you agree to keep your password strictly confidential. You agree to immediately notify Tourism Authority of Thailand about unauthorized use of your password or account or other security infringement to increase more security. Make sure you sign out after using this site each time. You agree that the Tourism Authority of Thailand will not be responsible for any loss or damage occurring to us, to you or to a third party due to your failure to comply with this requirement.
1600 New Phetchaburi Road, Makkasan, Ratchathevi, Bangkok 10400, THAILAND Tel : +662 250 5500 TAT Call Center 1672